Monday, August 3, 2015

Goody Bags and Cupcakes(Lego Birthday Party)

Back to our awesome lego party! I just had so much fun planning this party and my son thought it was totally awesome! So for the goody bags I found some knock off legos pictured below in the dollar section of Target. I gave each kid a half a bag.

For the bags I bought a 12 pack of plain yellow bags at Michaels and drew Lego faces on them :)
I also found Lego candies at our local cake/candy store called Stephanies Sweets so I packaged them in little bags and tied them with ribbon :)

I also added a Marshmallow pop from my previous post to each kids bag.

 I went simple with the cake/cupcakes this year and just topped them with those same candies and used blue and red liners. I still think they turned out adorable!







1 comment: