Monday, July 21, 2014

Ham and Cheese Sliders

I had girls night at my house this past Friday night  which meant I had to make some kind of food. I wanted to make something that we could also pack up and take on our fishing trip Saturday. So i turned to these Ham and Cheese sliders. Let me warn you these are very addicting! I am still getting used to how to take pics with directions lol so here's just a picture of the finished product!
                                                

Ham and Cheese Hawaiian Roll Sliders:
2 packages of Hawaiian rolls
1 lb virginia ham
1 lb swiss cheese
1/2 cup melted butter
3 T worcestershire sauce
2 T dijon mustard
a dash of onion powder or dried onions
2 9x13 pans

1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Cut the rolls in half (you can do this while they are all together or you can do it individually) 
3. Mix together butter, worcestershire sauce, mustard and onions and set aside
4. Place one piece of swiss cheese and one piece of ham on each roll.
5. Use a basting brush and spread mixture on top of meat and cheese as well as on top of roll
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes
7. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment