Friday, June 20, 2014

Love this stuff

Every so often I come across a product I dont just like but LOVE! My youngest, Nathan had always been scratching and digging at his head. I had decided to try changing his shampoo. I've never been a huge fan of the normal baby brand anyway but thats what everyone always buys for people having babies. lol So I went down the kid bathing aisle in Wegmans and came across this!


Jason Kids Only! Natural Shampoo....it has significantly helped his poor little head. I have always had issues with products because a large majority of bathing products contain sulfates, which I'm allergic to if I get too much. I also found out that you want to stay away from the shampoos and body washes that contain alcohol because it just dries the skin out. AND this is some of the best smelling shampoo ever! I will be looking into switching the body washes over for my boys as well!

Just wanted to share this awesome product with you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment