Wednesday, May 28, 2014

A little about us

Hello and welcome to our blog! We are so excited to finally get started here. We will be posting updates about our crazy little family, home updates along with some crafts. I like a little bit of everything so I'm sure you will see an assortment of interests :) Let me introduce us first. I'm Kristian, momma, wife, receptionist and on location photographer....remember where I said I have many interests, as you can tell I like to wear many hats ;) My husband Zack aka Daddy is prior military and now a Dental Lab tech at a local Orthodontic office. We have two wild and crazy yet oh so fun loving BOYS! A 5 year old, Lucas and 1 year old Nathan. They certainly keep us on our toes but we wouldn't have it any other way. So come along and follow us on this crazy ride called LIFE! Here's a recent photo from this past Easter. Don't worry theres plenty more photos to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment